Training in Transition is a great opportunity to receive 4 hours of in-service or professional development. The training will focus on vocational, educational & career support for individuals with disabilities.
1. Understand the process and best practices associated with the transition of individuals with disabilities from
school to work
2. Understand the practice of customized employment
3. Demonstrate skills related to:
1. Identifying Job type preferences
2. Preparation of Individuals for work,
3. Job development and job coaching